Dixie’s Daughter’s Book Quiz Assignment
1. What is the “Myth of the Lost Cause’? And, explain: who, why, and how, was this myth created sustained.
2. Define “Confederate Culture.” What are the symbols associated with this culture? What groups were responsible for this tradition? What were their objectives.
3. What aspect of American history does the author NOT discuss in the book and why?
4. Who was the UDC? Who were its members? Why did they become members? And, how did the group evolve?
5. How does Cox characterize the “New Man?” Be sure to discuss: motivations, goals, and these men differed from their fathers.
6. Describe how women’s organizations were able to commit to monument building and fundraising? What kind of monuments did they desire?
7. Describe the concept of “benevolence” as it relates to the UDC and the Progressive Era.
8. Discuss and describe the UDC’s views on history and how they spread their ideology. What were their views on education?
9. Explain and discuss vindication and reconciliation as it relates to the UDC. Be sure to include specific examples.
10. According to Cox, how did the views of the UDC, and by extension, the South, change and then challenge the Civil Rights Movement?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more