Here is a sample my country is Canada.
INT 113 Module Four Discussion Sample: Government Regulations
Various measures of government influence on trade and employment:
Employment Law (Maascetveli.org, 2015)
· Minimum wage set by the Commission, as of July 2013:
803.68 Turkish lira > 16
700.93 Turkish lira < 16
Doorman / 868.27 Turkish lira
· Female employees qualify for 16 weeks of paid maternity leave (8 weeks prior to birth and 8 weeks after birth) – Art. 75 Labour Code, 2003.
Sales Tax (DutyCalculator, 2015)
· VAT (sales tax): 18%
Trade Policies (Office of the United States Trade Representative, 2014)
· “Import licenses are required for products that need after-sales service. . . and for some agricultural products.”
· High tariffs (85–100%) and special tax treatment for the sale of distilled spirits and tobacco.
· Export subsidies range from 5–20% for some agricultural product categories.
· “Court decisions have on many occasions led to ICTA’s blocking access for all consumers to various Internetbased service providers, such as the weblog hosting site wordpress.com and social networking sites like MySpace, and ICTA’s on-again/off-again ban of video-sharing website YouTube.”
· Employment laws in Turkey are fairly progressive for the region, which is likely influenced by the proximity to Europe and the ties to the EU.
· Trade policies regarding the trade of alcohol and tobacco products could be restricting. The high taxes are there to generate further income for Turkey.
· There is a heavy encouragement to export, which is illustrated by the subsidies offered for certain agricultural products. This boosts the Turkish economy.
· The restrictions on information through the ICTA might be concerning for some investors. This could be considered an ethical issue regarding censorship. Companies that heavily utilize marketing through MySpace, WordPress.com, or YouTube might find additional problems.
DutyCalculator. (2015). Up to date sales tax rates for 139 countries. Pitney Bowes. Retrieved from
Maascetveli.org. (2015). Business law in Turkey. Retrieved from http://www.maascetveli.org/home/is-kanunu
Office of the United States Trade Representative. (2014). Turkey. USTR. Retrieved from
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more