https://app.wordsearchbible.com/ link to books
Let me know when You are ready for the user name and password.
You will create a detailed explanation of your personal plan to develop disciples for Jesus Christ within a ministry context. To develop your plan, thoroughly cover the 5 V’s of ministry as explained in the course textbooks:
1. Vision—What is your vision for ministry? Who are you focusing on? What regions, demographics, groups, ages, etc., are you to aiming to reach and disciple?
2. Values—What are your core values in ministry? What passages and principles are you basing your plan upon? How do these passages apply?
3. Views—What are your most important ministry perspectives? What are your definitions for key terms within your ministry? Example terms include:
f. Disciple/Discipleship, and
4. Vehicles—What are the methods by which you will drive the discipleship process? How will you practically implement your plan? What church structure and systems will accomplish your vision? Be sure to cover the following items:
a. Church/organization structure,
b. Small group philosophy (With/Of/Is),
c. Calendar and events,
d. Budget personnel,
f. Slogans, and
g. Communication plans.
5. Verifiers—What factors will you track to measure the success of your plan? What empirical evidence will you use to show the progress of your plan? How will you use these statistics and measures to further refine your Disciple Making Plan? Example measures include:
b. Ratios and numbers, and
c. Other measures of ministry success.
Your plan must be at least 10 pages and must cover all 5 of the sections listed above. You must use at least 1 biblical reference per major section of your plan as well as at least 10 other scholarly sources to support your plan. Note that your plan must include a table of contents and bibliography; this will not contribute to the overall page count. Current Turabian format must be used. It is strongly recommended that you refer to the lecture notes in the course as you develop your Disciple Making Plan
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more