Country is: Tanzania Organization: TJX Companies
The report should be 10–12 pages, excluding cover page, executive summary, reference list, and appendices. Any tables, graphs, and figures should be included as appendices. Your report should have one-inch margins and be double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font. In-text citations and references should abide by APA format. The report should be organized using headings and subheadings to improve its readability.
Your final international entry strategy should include the components outlined in the Project 4 Report template (attached)
As you prepare to select a new country for your client to expand into, remember that you will need to accomplish one of the following actions:
Step 1 – Assess Opportunities and Challenges of International Expansion – You should also consider principles of internation strategy for doing business in your selected country. What products are good candidates for generating additional revenue for your client’s organization from expansion into the selected country? Your country risk assessment should include a detailed analysis that answers the questions posed in the following steps
Step 2 – Conduct a PESTEL Analysis – in relation to the industry in which your client’s organization operates. In other words, you are looking at the country through the prism of the industry in which your client conducts business.
Step 3 – Assess Global Value Chain –
What activities, if any, in your client’s value chain are candidates for relocation to the country you selected? If there are no activities that can be relocated, explain why. If there are activities that can be relocated, provide a brief justification and examine the challenges you see in coordinating the global value chain after the proposed value chain activities of the organization are set up in this country.
Step 5 – Examine Cultural Issues – Include information about the following cultural issues in your analysis:
· What cultural differences are likely to influence your client’s operations (e.g., marketing, human resources, etc.) in this country? For background and guidance, read about international cultural differences and the impact of culture on best-practice production and operations management.
· Would your client’s products need to be localized or marketed differently in this country? Explain why or why not. Read about conducting market research for help.
· Are there any issues that your client’s corporate social responsibility or compliance programs may need to address while operating in the selected country?
Step 6 – Choose a local alliance Partner & Develop Your Clients (TJX) Entry Strategy – consider the types of international strategies that are often employed, the benefits of a local alliance partner, and the degree of fit your client has with the selected country.
Perform the following assessments as part of your strategy formulation:
· Analyze your selected country as both a market for your client’s products and as a site for certain value chain activities.
· Short-list and profile potential partner company candidates in the selected country.
· Determine what company you will select for partnership or alliance. Evaluate the benefits this partnership would bring to your client organization’s market position or profits.
· Detail the pros and cons of three market-entry modes. Which entry mode would you recommend and why? How does your chosen mode fit your client’s goals and objectives? For help in answering these questions, review modes of entry.
· Estimate the financial investment required for the selected entry strategy.
Step 7 Determine the Clients Degree of Fit with the Country
The next step in developing your entry strategy is to determine the degree of fit your client’s organization has with the selected country. Answer the following questions in your entry strategy:
· How would you make the strategic alliance work? Regulations and laws governing different types of business entities vary considerably from one country to another. What kind of legal business entity do you recommend for your client in the country of operation? What will be the impact of certain country laws on this type of business entity?
· What are the operational roles and activities of the partners? Design an organizational chart for operations in the country. Explain why you have chosen this organizational structure.
· What will be the likely impact of the country’s culture and geography on your client’s organization, the value chain activities that are being relocated to the country, and the growth in sales of your organization’s products in the country? Review Globalizing the Management Model to deepen your understanding.
Be sure to use template and include: Executive Summary, graphs and charts, graphics to enhance your report/findings.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more