Prepare a Lab Report file which covers the below mentioned points:
1) Identify the scope of IT risk-mitigation plan focusing on the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
2) Align the major parts of an IT risk-mitigation plan in each of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
3) Define the tactical risk-mitigation steps needed to re-mediate the identified risks, threats, and vulnerabilities commonly found in the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
4) Define procedures and processes needed to maintain a security baseline definition for ongoing risk mitigation in the seven domains of a typical infrastructure.
5) Create an outline for an IT risk-mitigation plan encompassing the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
Please follow this Hands-on steps to prepare the Lab Report File. This should be followed in a step by step procedure while building the Lab report.
1) Create a new word document.
2) Review the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure. (Please find the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure Image in the attachments)
3) Using the following table, review the results of your assessments in performing a Qualitative Risk Assessment for an IT infrastructure lab in this lab manual. In addition, review the results of how you categorized and prioritized the risks for the IT infrastructure in that lab: (Please find the table image in the attachments)
4) In your lab report file, organize the qualitative risk assessment data according to the following:
· Review the executive summary from performing a Qualitative risk assessment for an IT Infrastructure lab in this lab manual.
· Organize all of the critical “1” risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified throughout the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
5) In your browser, navigate to http://www.mitre.org/publications/systems-engineering-guide/acquisition-systems-engineering/risk-management/risk-impact-assessment-and-prioritization
6) Read the article titled “Risk Impact Assessment and Prioritization”
7) In your Lab Report file, describe the purpose of prioritizing the risks prior to creating a risk-mitigation plan.
8) In your Lab Report file, organize the qualitative risk assessment data according to the following:
· Executive summary
· Prioritization of identified risks, threats, and vulnerabilities organized into the seven domains.
· Critical “1” risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified throughout the IT infrastructure.
· Short-term remediation steps for critical “1” risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
· Long-term remediation steps for major “2” and minor “3” risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
· Ongoing IT risk-mitigation steps for the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
· Cost magnitude estimates for work effort and security solutions.
· Implementation plans for remediation.
9) In your Lab Report file, create a detailed IT risk-mitigation plan outline by inserting appropriate sub-topic an sub-bullets.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more