Data: Basic Data Analysis in RStudio
Background: This course is all about data visualization. However, we must first have some understanding about the dataset that we are using to create the visualizations.
Use RStudio to generate a word document with basic data analysis of the following dataset (also included in separate section) : dataset_price_personal_computers.csv
1. Create a summary of stats for the dataset. (provide a screen shot)
2.Create a correlation of stats for the dataset. (provide a screen shot) (Hint: Transform may be needed)
3. What is the Min, Max, Median, and Mean of the Price? (provide a screen shot)
4.What is the correlation values between Price, Ram, and Ads? (provide a screen shot)
5. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, CD, and Premium. (provide a screen shot)
6. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, HD, and Ram where Price is greater than or equal to $1750. (provide a screen shot)
7. What percentage of Premium computers were sold? (provide a screen shot)(Hint: Categorical analysis)
8. How many Premium computers with CDs were sold? (provide a screen shot)(Hint: Contingency table analysis)
9. How many Premium computers with CDs priced over $2000 were sold? (provide a screen shot)(Hint: Conditional table analysis)
Your document should be an easy-to-read font in MS Word.
Submit your assignment on or before the due date is Jan 29th 2020
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more