IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. What were as common in Rome as billboards are to us today?
2. The Punic Wars involved which two countries?
3. These letters were the universal mark of Roman authority.
4. Which of these seas did not touch the shores of Rome?
5. The period from the rule of Caesar Augustus through Marcus Aurelius.
6. Rome had two early philosophies that had been taught by the Greeks, one being Epicureanism. What was the other one?
7. Which Roman city was destroyed by a volcano, Mt. Vesuvius?
8. Caesar Augustus, we know from the Bible gave himself this name. What was his name before he took this new name?
9. Who is credited with introducing the Neo-classical architecture to America’s buildings?
10. His long sentences and his forceful word choice and arrangement made him the model of all who aspired to write Latin correctly from antiquity right through the Renaissance.
11. According to your textbook who is the greatest Roman historian?
12. One of the most revolutionary and authoritative structures ever built, which has influenced the architecture of every age from the ancient Rome to the present day.
13. Who wrote the poem the Aeneid?
14. What was Rome’s major and most enduring contribution to Western Culture.
15. This is the best preserved of all Roman buildings because it became a Catholic church early in the history of the Church of Rome.
16. What structure did the Romans build that allowed their expression of who they were in the world and what they were trying to do? It was also used as a propaganda device; a representation of the yoke of oxen.
17. What significant structural architectural principle did the Romans develop?
18. One of Rome’s most famous narrative art monuments is _____________.
19. Representing Roman engineering and power, ______________ were a highly visible portion of the network of waterways.
20. Greeks characteristically created while the Romans were often content to copy art; Roman artists excelled in portraiture and ____________________ narrative precisely because they copied the work as they saw it.
21. Duty, honor, and patriotism were Greek virtues as opposed to the Roman ideals of freedom, truth, and beauty.
22. Hannibal was a famous Roman general in the 5th century.
23. Lex, Rex was written by the King of England in 1644.
24. Rome could be described as being pragmatic in their worldview.
25. For the Romans, imperialism was a matter of living out their destiny.
26. The main point we were illustrating with the aqueduct was Roman imperialism.
27. The Roman Coliseum was not as big as previously thought and probably only held a few thousand people.
28. Philosophy is the one area of Roman culture that is not indebted to the Greeks.
29. Much of our knowledge of Roman painting comes from the buried city of Pompeii.
30. The Romans took pride in their Imperialism.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more