#1. Not every assignment in college needs to be a three to five page paper because in our everyday life we have to critically evaluate symbols, images, and graphics. Infographics are used to communicate complex ideas in a visually pleasing, yet simple to understand manner. Using the topic and sources from the Week 5 Source Evaluation, create an Infographic that communicates your argument in a visually pleasing manner. Unlike the week 3 assignment, Full of Fallacies, this assignment will not be used to manipulate, but persuade based on facts and logical reasoning.
When creating your infographic, please consider the following:
– Use an Infographic program such as Piktochard, Visme, Easel.ly, MS Publisher, et cetera. For many of these you will need an account for them to work properly (they will still be free). Please do not use Prezi as I would need a paid account to see what you produced. I cannot assess what I cannot see.
– Use copyright free images (included in the Infographic program used).
– Include text to explain your argument and describe your position.
– Include data to support your argument.
– Include at least four sources in the Infographic, properly cited.
– Include References at the bottom of the Infographic.
See attached examples for guidance.
Consider the following:
– Have fun with this assignment and be creative!
– To help you with Infographics, please see the examples in the Week 7 Lessons.
#2. week 7 forum (microeconomics)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more