Please note: Must be 100% original work. Plagiarism will be disputed!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
Creating a Piano with the Arduino
· Watch the video: “Exploring Arduino” Chapter 5 Demo: Pentatonic Piano (https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=c3m4jzE4mvs)
· Construct the breadboard circuit and implement the program presented in the video and Chapter 5 (pp.102-105) of your textbook to implement the Pentatonic Micro Piano.
Expanding on Lab 5a, design a circuit and Arduino program that accomplishes the following:
1. Implements all of the functionality of the Pentatonic Micro Piano.
2. Use an array as described in Chapter 5 (pp. 99-101) to simplify your sketch on determining the buttons pressed.
3. Add the RGB, yellow, Blue, and Green LEDS to create a separate LED or joint LEDs (RGB LED) and resistors to light for each note when the pushbutton is pressed.
4. Include a video of your circuit in operation and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
Send your code file (.ino) of the lab completed and operational as well for credit.
· Explain the process you used in this lab to arrive at the final design of both the hardware portion and the software portion to achieve the design objectives.
· Provide an analysis of the Tone() function. What are its input parameters and its output?
· Discuss how the use of array processing is enabled by use of For Loops
With your answers, please submit your code, a video of your circuit and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more