Course: IT460 Unit: 7
Outcomes addressed in this activity:
Design forms and reports that follow the guidelines for formatting.
Identify key considerations for effective user interface design
Assess data design and concepts
IT460-2 Develop logical models for a proposed system
Please complete the following assignment using MS Word. Save the assignment as Unit 7 Assignment.doc and place it into the Unit 7 Assignment Drop Box. Click here to access the “SCR-TIMS Work Session Link”.
The following are the only deliverables required for this week:
Part A: Output and User Interface Design
1. Create a detail report that will display all SCR courses in alphabetical order, with the course name and the instructor name in a group header; the Social Security number, name, and telephone number of each current student in the detail section; and the student count in a group footer (SCR-TIMS Work Session, Session 8, To Do List, Part # 1).
2. Create a source document for an SCR mail-in registration form.
3. Also need a design for a Web-based course registration form (SCR-TIMS Work Session, Session 9, To Do List, Part # 4).
1. Produce a detailed report.
2. Create a source document.
3. Submit a Web-based course registration form. List all entities that interact with TIMs and draw an ERD.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more