Correct all the errors in each sentence below.
Correct all the errors in each sentence on page 2 but keep page 2 for your own diagnostic study. Turn in this page only.
1. (3) James Silver president of the new union had the priviledge of introducing the speaker.
2. (6) Brick is recommended as the building material but the board is giving serious consideration to a substitute.
3. (9) Available in white green and blue this paint is sold by dealers an over the country.
4. (12) Hogan’s article Retirement? Never!, printed in the current issue of Management Review, is really a part of his book A Report on Worker Security.
5. (15) A list of models, sizes, and prices of both competing lines are being sent to you.
Rewrite the following bad-news messages (sneak a peek at Chpt 7 before doing this)
(1) We will not be able to post these photos on the FCC web site. They do not meet the graphic standards due to the poor lighting and the low resolution of the photos. Professional photos were taken during the 2006 spring semester for a ELC brochure, perhaps you could review those and use one or two for the ELC web page. Let me know if you have any further questions, thank you,
(2) By failing to drop no show students from your class by “Census” date you have violated California Education Code and Title V. This may well cause an audit exception and as such will require an explanation. Please submit the reason for failing to abide by State regulations to the Vice President of Admissions and Records. This memo will be needed by September 29, 2006, to have on file for the auditor.
The State has directed the auditors to purposely look for this issue. I hope by having your note on file it will not cost the College any money or you any personal embarrassment for this violation. Please note this is a State mandated Education Code and Title V requirement that you have not followed. Please send the signed memo as soon as possible, but no later than September 28, 2006.
The following test is designed to give you a quick measure of your ability to handle some of the most troublesome punctuation and grammar situations. First, correct all the errors in each sentence. Then turn to Appendix A for the recommended corrections and the symbols for the punctuation and grammar standards involved. Next, study the standards that you violate.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more