Week 9 Assignment 5: Email Using Social Media Scenario
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Your best friend has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know her social media sites have photos and other material that violate your company’s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from her social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact her ability to get the job. Your memo should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your company’s social media policy.
Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph memo in which you:
1. Review your friend’s inappropriate social media content here.
2. Review your company’s social media policy here.
3. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
4. Target the appropriate professional audience.
5. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
6. Use correct email formatting.
7. Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
8. Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
9. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA formatting requirements:
· Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
· Develop and practice communication skills, including skills in verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking as appropriate for the audience.
· Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect communication in organizations.
· Analyze and assess effective communication.
· Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
· Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.
Applying What You Have Learned” Please respond to the following:
· Research your chosen careers in the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook located at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/ or by using other career resources. Next, discuss at least two (2) opportunities that will utilize the skills of professional writing and communication within your career.
· Share your thoughts on the importance of professional writing and communication as a career development skill.
Consumer Behavior Blog Post –Hey! Give me back my information! Is selling consumer information ethical?” Please respond to the following:
· Some companies sell consumer information to other companies. This practice is usually stated on the company’s disclosure form, indicating that it will share information with companies that it believes may be beneficial to you. In your blog post this week, take a position from either a consumer or business point of view and debate the ethics of selling consumer information to other companies.
· Your blog entry should be approximately two to three (2-3) paragraphs in length. Additionally, be sure to respond to the blog entries created by two (2) of your peers.
Assignment 2: Who uses personal care products?
Due Week 9 and worth 300 points
For this assignment, you work for the marketing manager of an organization that is going to launch a new line of personal care products in the U.S. market. The proposed target market will be males, between 18 and 35 years old, and price points will cover income ranges from lower to mid-level. Distribution is planned to take place in drugstores, grocery stores, and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target, with the primary retailer carrying the full product line being drugstores. You have been tasked with a consumer behavior analysis to help make marketing decisions.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Propose a type of message appeal to be used in the advertising, making sure to explain the rationale behind the appeal.
Create heading called Type of Message Appeal and then below it provides the details
· Propose a type of message to be used in the advertising
· Make sure to explain the rationale behind the appeal
2. Analyze the different cultures this product will appeal to and make recommendations on which three (3) would be the best choice.
Create a heading called Culture Appealed to by this product and then below it provides.
· Analyze the different cultures this product will appeal to
· Make recommendations on which three (3 ) will be the best choices
3. Decide which microcultures and additional demographics should be targeted.
Create a heading called Targeted Microcultures and then below it provides
· Decide which microcultures. (subcultures or microcultures)
· Decide on any additional demographics should be targeted. (educational level, lifestyles …)
4. Suggest ways to utilize group influence in the marketing of the product.
Create Heading called Use of group influence and then below its suggests way to utilize group influence in the marketing of the product.
5. Create a plan to address need recognition, search behavior, and getting the product into the consumers’ consideration set.
Create heading called for needs, search, and Distribution and then below it provides the following.
· Create a plan to address need recognition
· Create a plan to address need behavior
· Create a plan that address getting the product into the consumer’s consideration set.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the internal influences that affect consumer behavior.
· Analyze the external influences that affect consumer behavior.
· Assess the consumer decision-making process.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in consumer behavior.
· Write clearly and concisely about consumer behavior using proper writing mechanics.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more