This Case Study is to demonstrate increased knowledge/growth in your ability to identify behaviors and to communicate about treatment. You will demonstrate course-related knowledge in speaking more “deeply” about 1 specific client or complete a case study on a historical or fictional character. Your case study will identify specific behaviors and how those behaviors are evaluated in light of a specific theory.
You will also identify ways that specific behaviors can be addressed in a manner consistent with the theories of your field.(Psychology) (Domestic & Sexual Violence)
· Without violating confidentiality, provide background information on your subject (or group/situation), including behaviors observed, any medical information that is available, socio-cultural factors that might affect treatment, etc.
· Provide information about current behaviors, specifically maladaptive behaviors, and current treatment plans/progress.
· Using knowledge gained in your study of psychology in general and/or your cognate in particular, provide a brief theoretical explanation of your case. (This treatment plan may be hypothetical.)
The paper must fulfil the following criteria:
· 3–4 pages (This does not include title, abstract or reference pages) Therefore, 6-7 pages total includes title, abstract and reference page.
· Current APA format
· This document must maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more