You will calculate confidence intervals for the quantitative variables in the Heart Rate Dataset. Attached below.
1. Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel and identify the quantitative variables
2. Make sure the data is sorted by category (e.g.male-at-rest, female at-rest, etc.)
3. Use the Data Analysis tools of Excel to construct 95% and 99% confidence intervals for all of the sorted quantitative variable. Please note that the statistic being used in the confidence interval of the means, which requires the use of the Standard Error of the mean (not the standard deviation).
4. Create a Word document and use your calculated results to describe the expected value and range for each of the variables.
5. Make sure you note and explain any differences in the means of the variables, and any effect you observed after changing the level of confidence.
Part 2, you will use the confidence intervals calculated to determine if two means are the same.
1. Using Part 1 above
2. Identify the means and confidence intervals for the resting heart rate for mean and women.
3. Use the 95% confidence intervals to determine if the resting male heart is the same as the resting female heart.
4. Repeat the comparison for the 99% confidence interval.
5. In a Word document, explain why you think the two means are or are not the same with a 95% level of confidence. Be certain to repeat your argument for a 99% level of confidence.
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more