Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) that you obtained and answer the following questions:
1. How does the government classify its governmental expenditures, by function or by “object”? Are the classifications approximately the same in both the government-wide and the fund statements?
2. What was the city’s largest expenditure for fiscal year 2017? By how much did this increase or decrease since FY 2016? Since FY 2012 (see statistical section)? Can you draw any inferences from this comparison as to the efficiency and effectiveness of the city in providing this service? If not, what other information would you need to make such a judgment?
3. What are the major differences in expenditures/expenses (i.e., reconciling items) as they are reported in the governmental fund and the government-wide statements?
4. On what basis does the government account for its inventories (purchases or consumption)? Does the City maintain a “fund balance-nonspendable” amount for inventories?
5. On what basis does it account for insurance or other prepaid items in its governmental funds? How can you tell?
6. To and from which funds or component units have there been general fund transfers?
7. Explain the nature of any governmental fund balance sheet classifications related to expenditures.
8. Does the entity report depreciation as an expense in its government-wide statements? If not, why not?
9. What types of other financing sources and uses does the governmental entity report in the general fund? What effect do these items have on the net change in fund balance for the year?
***Note to writer: The CAFR needed for this assignment is attached.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more