A Capstone Project Paper is due in Week Six.
Focus of the Capstone Project Paper
You work for a consulting company that has been hired by a wealthy investor who is interested in buying a new business. This investor has asked your company to provide an analysis on the industry of this new business venture, along with recommendations for companies operating within the industry.
Select one industry (and at least two companies operating within that industry) for analysis. Address the following elements:
1. Identify external environmental forces in the remote environment that are likely to impact the industry within the next three years.
2. How will these changes likely impact the companies you have chosen for analysis?
3. Analyze the industry using Porter’s Five Force Model (another model may be used if approval is secured from the instructor).
4. Make at least two strategic choice recommendations for companies to successfully deal with the forces operating within the industry at the present time and in the near future.
Writing the Capstone Project Paper The Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide. Pages less than seven pages in length and more than ten pages in length will have two (2) points deducted from the final score for each page under or each page over, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
2. Must include a cover page that includes: Name of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
6. Must use APA style as outlined in the approved style guide to document all sources.
7. Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more