Assignment 2- Designing a Training Program
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Design a two (2) day training program for a group of twenty (20) employees.
2. Identify two to three (2-3) training needs though a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
3. Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
4. Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
5. Select key training method (s) to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-Learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
6. Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
· Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
· Develop strategies for training design.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
· Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more