1. Determine the missing amounts in the following table:
Unit Sales Price Unit Variable Costs Unit Contribution Margin Contribution Margin Ratio
22.00 $10 $____________________ _______________
____________ $10 24.00 __________________
50.00 _________________ ______________________ 25%
2. Calculating Contribution Margin and Contribution Margin Ratio
Juniper Enterprises sells handmade clocks. Its variable cost per clock is $6, and each clock sells for $24. Calculate Junipers contribution margin per unit and contribution margin ratio. If the companys fixed costs total 6,660, detemine how many clocks juniper must sell to break even
3. How many units must Juniper sell to earn a profit of atleast 5,400
4. Suppose Juniper raises its price by 20 percent, but costs do not change. What is its new break even point?
5. Laguna Print makes advertising hangers that are placed on doorknobs. It charges 0.04 and estimates its variable cost to be 0.01 per hanger. Lagunas total fixed cost is $4,500 per month, which consists primarily of printer depreciation and rent. Calculate the number of advertising hangers that Laguna must sell in order to break even.
6. Jasper Company has sales of $185,000 and a break even sales point of 120,000. Compute Jaspers margin of safety and its margin of safety ratio
7. Heather Hudson makes stuffed teddy bears. Recent information for her business follows.
selling price per bear =35
total fixed cost per month=1,500
variable cost per bear = 24
If heather wants to earn 1,250 in profit next month, how many bears will she have to sell
8.If she sells 275 bears next month, determine the margin of safety units, sales dollars, and as a percentage of sales.
9. Seascape Company has two products: Product a has a contribution margin per unit of $4 and Product B has a contribution of $6 per unit. Calculate the weighted average unit contribution margin if Seascape has a 25/75 product mix. Explain how a shift in the product mix would affect Seascapes weighted average contirbution margin and its break even point
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more