1. Breur investment’s convertible bonds have a $1000 par value and a conversion price of $50 a share. What is the convertible issues conversion ratio?
2. Maese industries Inc. has warrants outstanding that permit the holder to purchase 1 share of stock per warrant at a price of $25.
a. Calculate the exercise value of the firms warrants if the common sells at each of the followin prices: (1) $20, (2) $25, (3) $30, (4) $100
b. Assume the firm’s stock now sells for $20 per share. The company wants to sell some 20 year, $1000 par value bonds with interest paid annually. Each bond will have attached 50 warrants, each exercisable into 1 share of stock at an exercise price of $25. the firms straight bonds yield 12%. Assume that each warrant will have a market value of $3 when the stock sells at $20. What coupon interest rate, and dollar coupon, must the company set on the bonds with warrants if they are to clear the market?
3. The howland carpet company has grown rapidly during the past 5 years. recently itls commercial bank urge the company to consider increasing its permanent fiancing. its bank loan under a line of credit has risen to $250,000, carrying an 8% interest rate. Howland has been 30 to 60 days late in paying trade creditors.
Discussions with an investment bankers have assured the firm that the following alternatives are feasible (floating cost will be ignored)
· Alternative 1: sell common stock at $8
· Alternative 2: sell convertible bonds at an 8% coupon convertible into 100 shares of common stock for $1000 bond (i.e. the conversion price is $10 per share)
· Alternative 3: sell debentures at an 8% coupon each $1000 bond carrying 100 warrants to buy common stock at $10
John L. Howland, the president owns 80% of the common stock and wishes to maintain contol of the company. There are 100,000 shares outstanding. The following are extracts of howland latest financial statements:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more