Scholar-practitioners, as leaders, must unite different groups of people to be successful. They must support the vision, mission, and goals of the organization, and they must understand the needs of different groups to meet those needs and improve motivation. Leaders must also understand the social and organizational cultures of the organization to identify and address any cultural gaps that could influence the change process. In this assignment, you will address the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Review the article by Cater, Lang, and Szabo (2013) as found in the Topic 1 Study Materials.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that addresses the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-supported discussion of available cultural assessment tools. How might these tools be applied to assess the organizational culture and identify cultural gaps within the group? (Benchmarks C3.5: Select and apply tools to assess organizational cultures.)
2. A research-supported discussion of how the social culture of this group will likely influence workplace outcomes and group productivity.
3. A research-supported discussion of how the social culture and diversity of the individuals on the team will influence the greater organizational culture. (Benchmarks C3.1: Recognize the influence of social culture and diversity on organizational culture.)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more