This assignment is for History of Ecology & Environment course.
I NEED THE ASSIGNMENT WITHIN 18 HOURS
The phrase “Relevant course resources” refers to the assigned book, articles, videos, lecture notes, and ICAs; citing them as footnotes or in-text parenthetical citations is fine (in other words, you need not include a separate bibliography for course resources). You need not consult any other sources beyond what is specified below, but if you do want to incorporate external sources, you must cite them fully.
The assignment is:
Question: Choose one of the following recent Yale Environment 360 articles, and drawing upon 2-3 relevant course resources, discuss how it links to historical events we have addressed and what you consider to be the most interesting points/issues/questions it raises, especially in relation to major themes of the course.
● John M. DeCicco, “After Years of Green Promises, Automakers Renege on Emissions Standards,” Yale E360, June 7, 2018, https://e360.yale.edu/features/after-years-of-green-promises-us-automakers-renege-on-emissions-standards
● Jessica Leber, “Species Sleuths: Amateur Naturalists Spark a New Wave of Discovery,” Yale E360, March 12, 2019, https://e360.yale.edu/features/field-sleuths-the-amateur-naturalists-who-are-discovering-new-species
● Jim Robins, “Native Knowledge: What Ecologists are Learning from Indigenous People,” Yale E360, April 26, 2018, https://e360.yale.edu/features/native-knowledge-what-ecologists-are-learning-from-indigenous-people
● Todd Stern, “How to Shift Public Attitudes and Win the Global Climate Battle,” Yale E360, Oct. 25, 2018, https://e360.yale.edu/features/the-essential-front-in-the-climate-battle-altering-public-attitudes
● Chloe Williams, “From Canadian Coal Mines, Toxic Pollution that Knows No Borders,” Yale E360, April 1, 2019, https://e360.yale.edu/features/from-canadian-coal-mines-toxic-pollution-that-knows-no-borders
1. I uploaded 9 chapters from our book “Nature’s Ghosts by Mark V. Barrow, JR” and articles we have addressed in this course.
2. Try to be SPECIFIC, because the instructor is really struct with this.
3. Citations are very important. Cite everything you use for this paper to avoid plagiarism.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more