You researched the Enron fraud case and the SOX compliance law’s requirements, you provided references documenting your findings, and you identified other compliance laws that have been drafted as a result of Enron and other industries. In addition, you wrote an executive summary describing the Enron fraud case’s impact and the U.S. government’s reaction to it.
Lab Assessment Questions & Answers
1. What section of the SOX compliance law requires proper controls and, hence, security controls to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of financial information and recordkeeping within an IT infrastructure? Explain the information contained in this section.
2. Who is Richard Scrushy and why is he relevant to SOX?
3. Who, under SOX, is legally accountable for certifying and approving the integrity of the company and its financial reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other financial organizations?
4. Where would someone go to find the quarterly and annual reports for a publicly traded company?
5. What are some of the criminal penalties for falsifying documents or covering up information related to financial matters and SOX?
6. What is the link between SOX compliance law and information systems security?
7. What sections within SOX compliance law pertain to needing proper internal controls?
8. Explain how the sections within SOX compliance law require proper security controls as they relate to having internal controls.
9. Why are vice presidents and other executive managers who are privy to financial performance data considered insiders to a publicly traded company as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
10. True or false: SOX compliance law now holds CEOs and CFOs of publicly traded companies accountable for their actions as officers in a publicly traded company.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more