Description: Professionals read and keep current in their fields by reading journal articles and
relating them to their practice.
Directions: The student will select, read, and review ONE peer-reviewed journal article that
relates to a major topic covered in the course competencies and specific topics from our
textbook for EDF 1005. This includes curriculum, assessment, history, finance, ethics, or
1. Select ONE-PEER-REVIEWED journal article written within the past FIVE YEARS that discusses a
major topic covered in Education 1005.
2. The article must be a minimum of three 3 PAGES in length excluding cover and reference
3. Include the following in a summary/reflection:
• Write a summary of the article it has to be 1 page or a page in a half, and has to be citied with a minimum of 3 citied. Which means that you have to make sure the information that was gather in your summary is actually being citied with the actual article.
• Write your opinion of the article’s viewpoint, has to be a page. SUPPORT YOUR OPNION with the article.
Support your viewpoint with citations
from the article and course textbook.
• Include how the article relates to our readings and discussions in EDF 1005.
4. ATTACH A COPY OF THE ARTICLE WITH YOUR SUMMARY AND OPNION/REFLECTION!!!!!
5. Use APA format to cite any ideas and reflections in your summary/reflection that are
represented in the article.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more