1. Why do individuals join hate groups?
2. Derek Vinyard became a leader of a Neo-Nazi hate group in Venice CA. What are the beliefs of Neo-
3. How many of the members of Derek’s Neo-Nazi group were over the age of 30, do you estimate?
4. Why was Derek not convicted of “murder”, but was instead convicted of voluntary manslaughter?
Which crime do you think he should have been convicted of?
5. How much influence did Derek and Danny’s father have on their attitudes? Were they even aware of
how this happened?
6. Why did Derek defect from membership in the prison’s Aryan Brotherhood? What did the gang do to
punish Derek? Why did they punish him?
7. How important was it to belong to a gang in prison? What were the benefits? What were the
8. What caused Derek to change his attitudes about the people he used to hate?
9. Compare the two sentences Derek and his work-mate, Lamont, were given. Why did this happen?
10. Who committed the more serious of the two crimes? What crime would Lamont be charged with if
he were a white man? How long would his sentence be?
11. What crime would Derek be charged with if he were a black man? How long would his sentence be?
12. Why was Danny shot in his High School?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more