Consider two companies: United States Steel (X) and Facebook (FB).
Look at the profiles (financial statements for 2016) of each on yahoo finance and discuss the followings (you need to calculate these values yourself and show details of your calculations):
1. How many outstanding shares does the company have?
2. What is the market value of the company?
3. What is the book value of the company?
4. Does the company pay dividends?
5. What is the beta for the company? Compare it with the beta of market.
6. Retrieve their annual closing prices for the last 6 years.
7. Calculate annual rate of return of each stock for the last 5 years.
8. Estimate annual expected rate of return and standard deviation of annual rate of return of each stock.
9. How do you find the risk free rate? (consider the market risk premium to be 8%)
10. Using CAPM calculate the expected return on the equity for the company.
11. What is the Weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for the company?
12. What is the leverage (total debt/equity ratio) for the company?
Calculate and analyze your result, conclude your opinions.
(To get the required rate of return on debt, divide the interest expense by total debt)
(To get the total debt, add the short term debt to long term debt)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more