1. Using a Microsoft Word document, please post one federal and one state statute utilizing standard legal notation and a hyperlink to each statute.
2. In the same document, please post one federal and one state statute using standard legal notation and a hyperlink to each case.
1. Please post the hyperlink to one federal statute which influences commerce on the internet and summarize in not less than 100 words what that statute accomplishes.
2. Please post the hyperlink to one state statute which influences commerce on the internet and summarize in not less than 100 words what that statute accomplishes.
3. Please post the hyperlink to one federal case which influences commerce on the internet and summarize in not less than 100 words what that case accomplishes.
4. Please post the hyperlink to one state case which influences commerce on the internet and summarize in not less than 100 words what that case accomplishes.
Please choose a topic (tentative, you can change it if you feel you need to later) for your 4000 class project research paper. On a Microsoft word document, please describe that topic and submit that document.
QUESTION: Identify and briefly discuss one recommendation that should be followed when using a corporate blog for branding, marketing, or public relations purposes.
SSIGNMENT: From Chapter 6, page 180, Action Needed: Answer Question 1.
You have been asked to draft a corporate usage policy regarding the use of instant messaging. The policy should encourage the use of IM and chat while also providing useful guidance to avoid potential problems. What would you say in the policy?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more